Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not A Sports Fan

"I'm not a sports fan."

Those five words will continue to ring in my head and continually make me laugh each time they do. He's not a sports fan. It all makes sense to me now - this is why I have done so poorly the past couple of assignments because he's not a sports fan.

I should have seen that one coming but for whatever reason yesterday in class I was shocked when he said that. Now to even back up my thoughts from my previous post, I will always remember those 5 words when he has something to criticize about my work.

He even began giving sports-photography advice and broke it down for all the slackers in my class who don't even know what sports are in season right now. All the sad mindless folk...

Nothing much to say today, just thought I would share the fact that my photography teacher admitted that he's not a sports fan and now have proof as to why my grades always suck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home