Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WKU vs. Minnesota



http://mnstearman.smugmug.com/WKU/Soccer/13590528_tRopD#991235424_3tWq7

It may just be the time of the year that it is, but I have to say that swimming has drastically moved up my list of favorite things to shoot only because of the simplicity in getting a good, easy shot. The swimmers come down the lane close to you if you're at the other end and then they swim back which gives you an opportunity to move if need be.

However, soccer could quickly make it's way up my favorite list as well. Besides being allergic to the grass that I sat in and having itchy legs every day since - I had a lot of fun shooting the soccer team. Unfortunately, WKU didn't have possession of the ball often but it was overall thoroughly entertaining. I learned some Golden Gopher ladies can be quite the little "princesses" out on the field by shouting obscenities loud enough for the refs and the people in the stands to hear it.

I came away with a couple of decent shots - nothing to be too thrilled about. Put them on facebook in an album. Cool thing, was a guy contacted me about working for him for "The High School Zone" which is a magazine that covers all the high schools in the city. Easy way to get change in my pocket he said. So I'm in the midst of learning about what all I need to do and all that. My time is limited as is, but if I'm out shooting high schools for projects for school or anything else, least I have the chance about getting paid for it.

However, I think I am finally willing to admit that I might have added a little bit too much to my plate. (Bring on the comments for that...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home