Friday, August 27, 2010

"Back To School"



Time again for the Exposed Photo monthly contest! This month's theme, well appropriately named the same as the blog's title. Winning 2nd and 3rd felt amazing, it really did - but I just want a little bit more. I think I can pull off a first prize worthy picture... maybe.

I like these contests because I feel as if it does push me to go out and get a great landscape shot when I am so use to pushing myself for an amazing action shot. It's hard when it states in the rules there can be no logos or brand names, ect. It takes away most of my stuff. However, I like challenging myself especially when I know I can do something.

So time to spread the word fellow followers - we have some work ahead of us. Let's get those votes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home