Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Photo

Since I already vented about this to most of my friends it only seems fair not to boggle down any of your all's time with useless information and details that happened yesterday. So I am ever so kindly going to wrap up yesterday in the form of bullets:

- ALWAYS always always bring your camera to class just in case random "you have 30 minutes to go shoot this and turn it in or you get a zero" assignments ever come up

- Giving people time and space for a summer doesn't make their CL go away or even simmer - she will always be an ass to you regardless if you ever know why.

- One photo assignment could not possibly ever be enough to give someone - so why not 8 due in a week?

And lastly

- I was told that if I basically don't want to take advantage of an amazing opportunity and a cheap workshop and have the pleasure of staying a whole week in a hotel with 3 other PJs - well then I better not come back next week to class.

Why must they tempt me with that "threat"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home