Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just a Beginner

Sad to think I would have killed for this well lit of a portrait in my lighting class a couple of years ago. I finally get use to strobes and think that I have an awesome portrait to use for class, thinking for sure this is going to be my strongest photo without a doubt... and as usual, I am completely wrong. In fact, it was somehow my worse because it was a "prop portrait." Apparently I am suppose to say "here Claire - since you're a swimmer I have to get you in the pool with the beads of water dripping down your head along with the medal of honor hanging around your neck."

How stupid of me. But then again I am just a beginner.



More football shooting - why? Only because I am trying to build up my skills to possibly be named the title "amateur"



Forgive me for all my negative - Nanciness but I am not really sure as to why if you don't kiss tail you don't move up in the line of photographers that get compliments along with critiques rather than just being the guinea pig for all the brutality in the world.

Some things in life I'll never understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home