Friday, September 3, 2010

South Warren



See entire edit here!

There's a new F word in my life.

Features! Features! Features!

Can I just state to everyone how much I despise that word. But on a good note I was able to get 1 of my 8 things done and that was going out to meet my high school football team that I'll be working with - and I think I'll use this picture as my action shot so I could potentially have 2/8 things done.

What's left that's going to be the pain? ....the F word and lots of them.

I don't even know what they are let alone going out to find 4 of them. WHY?! Well everyone hope for the best and I can possibly pull this off and come away with a suitable grade. On a positive note - I should hopefully get a decent grade on my action shot right?

Not likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home