Thursday, October 21, 2010

South Carolina / Vandy Meet



Few life lessons from this meet - never, and need I repeat NEVER forget about the divers. It will be off with your heads and the anger from parents will rain upon you!

Other than that, this meet was a lot of fun to shoot. Nashville's aquatic center isn't the best for lighting which usually leaves a lot of room for editing and messing around with settings during the meet. We travel to Georgia Tech this weekend so hopefully their natatorium will be a little bit better taken care of - since it did host the '96 Olympics.

My pictures are up and selling already after I sent an email to all the swimmer and diver parents. Very exciting to know that I am a little bit appreciated by some.

Click here to see all edits

I need to learn how to better take pictures of divers because of all the ones that I do have are not worthy of showing to the parents. Need help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home