Sunday, November 7, 2010

Xavier Meet



Well I think the coaching staff and swim team would disagree with me when I say that this was a very fun meet. Actually, the team broke nine pool records - so perhaps they wouldn't disagree with me.

We swam at Xavier University - beautiful campus and a very nice day in Cincinnati. It was entertaining traveling from Georgia Tech's pool which held the '96 Olympics to this pool - to an extravagant four 25-yard lane pool at Xavier, capable of barely holding two swim teams and their parents comfortably.

A major advantage for me only having four lanes because I was finally able to basically sit in one place and be able to photograph everyone. My lens was as perfect as it could get with only a lane in between our two swimmers. The only trouble that I felt I had was my focusing problem again and that became really frustrating during the meet because I felt like I could have gotten the picture, only if it had focused on what I wanted it to focus on initially.

However, it in the long run and after a very long bus ride home. I was successfully able to get many pictures that I am happy with. And I will definitely shoot in a four lane pool again over a 10 lane any day!

Pictures are up and available for purchase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home