Monday, February 7, 2011

New Year

Wow, it's been a long time since I've written on here and that was never my intention - I took Christmas break and I tried to get well rested and caught up on everything that I've been missing.

Several new things have happened.

I was able to shoot two University of Louisville games - one at the new KFC Yum! Center in Louisville and the WKU vs. UofL game in Diddle Arena here in Bowling Green.





To see the other edits from the UofL game:

Traveled to Knoxville twice to shoot a UT women's and men's basketball game (which pictures will be uploaded to smugmug and a preview will be uploaded on here once I find the time to do so)

Also, I am in the process of starting my own business similar to what I do with AllStar. That has been where majority of my time has been spent after the break - along with still shooting swimming - SBC championships at the end of the month so look for pictures to come!

But as for the business, I just opened a business account last week - very intimidating to go into the bank and do so. Filed for my Employee Identification Number and all that jazz and I received my first bank statement for my account this past weekend. Growing up is kind of becoming real!! I'm taking an accounting class and the class may just kick my ass because it all seems to be so intricate and detailed - but my small handwriting looks good being so organized on all the homework we have to fill out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home