Monday, July 19, 2010

Up To Par

As of today, it is:

- the second to last day to vote on any or all my photos - and any other ones you think are cooler than mine. Good luck searching for those... just kidding!
- 12 days until the winner of the contest is announced

AND

- 16 days until California

WHEW, I feel like there is so much to do and it's all drawing near. I am really excited and anxious about the contest and I already wish I was in California. However with that I need to acquire a press pass and as we already know I am little to nothing in Western's photo world and I don't know the right people to make that happen. So we'll have to see what is up my sleeves here and see what I will be able to pull off. Pray for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home