Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Some Say Love



This was my fifth submission into the contest and I am still trying to come up with 5 more decent pictures to enter into this contest just to have some good odds in my favor.

It is only 13 more days until "Submission Time" is over and the "Judging Period" begins. Judging Period will last from the 20th and end somewhere around the 24th and then the winner/winners will be announced on the 31st of July.

I am not going to lie. I am really nervous, yet excited, but definitely scared. I spent last night with some friends and realized I have so much work to do to continue to get better, or at least to a level that I am comfortable with saying "I am a decent photographer."

This contest does have stipulations on what type of photos you can enter. No brand names, logos, symbols, or slogans of third parties can be in your photo or design or you'll set yourself up for disqualification. Having most of my shots consist of sports and another logos it made it difficult in my search for pictures sooted for this contest.

With that being said, I have realized that I should carry my camera around more often and not just close myself off to sports. I could have pictures of gorgeous sunsets, or fluffy clouds in a blue sky, or other landscapes that are suitable for competitions like this.

I would love to continue doing the monthly contests put on by Exposed Posters, the question is when will people get tired of me asking for their votes. I'll just continue to hope for the best and we'll see what comes from it come the 31st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home