Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Sizzler



I never would have guessed that swimming would have been as difficult to shoot as it was. After talking with my photo professor he told me that while I was able to capture the swimmers coming out of the water, it's hard for the camera to have time to auto focus before the swimmer is able to grab a breath before heading back under.

Makes sense since all my pictures were soft around their shoulders and crisp on the water. Swimming is something that I definitely want to get better at shooting and hopefully with lens experimentation and more opportunities to shoot it, I will.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice to shoot swimming, it really is the ultimate sport :) I hope you will be in attendance at the summer sizzler meet in nashville, someone special might be there...

June 19, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home