Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Umm.. wingin' it

I went to work today and someone asked if I had a blog. To be honest, I never really understood the point of blogging or what the benefit of it would be. However, she said that she looked at her friend's pictures through his blog... and I have been wanting to do more to put my name out there and get people to notice my pictures.

Will it work? Who knows, but I don't just want to sit back anymore.

I'm tired of listening to my peers telling me that I don't know what I am doing on projects that I have no interest in. I just want to be the best sports photographer that I can and for that to happen I just need to keep shooting.

...and shooting.

Lets keep the fingers crossed, and hope for the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home