Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Senior Portraits

So I may be presented with an opportunity to shoot a girl's senior portraits - but I am really nervous about doing it because it is something that I have never done and I feel like it's a heavy amount of pressure to sink or swim.

However, on the up side she already has all the spots that she wants to do them and working with people posing them is a whole lot easier than trying to pan them in action. So how bad could it be? (No one answer that)

Plus, if it ends up with her liking some, any, or all - well then that's another sale and I will have went above and beyond my summer goal. And referrals usually come from word of mouth when it comes to senior portraits and cheaper prices than other high end competitors. Putting myself out there. Go get em champ!

With there being some good, it can't all be scary, right?

I think it's the editing part that's scaring me the most...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home