Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Four

One more day, one more day, one more day!

I have successfully edited and uploaded day three of the SBC pictures and only day four stands in my way. However, day four is going to be quiet the challenge.

Over 1,300 pictures taken that I need to cut all the fat away and only upload the good stuff. Day four was really hard on the seniors because it was their last day of competition, there was a lot of tears along with a lot of emotion inside the pool.



The girl's senior class - Lady Tops 2010-2011

Now ever since I learned this nifty trick in photoshop I have used it to the max. I think it's perfect for basketball, football and other sports but always thought it would be difficult to look decent with swimming pictures. The swim caps look good when the towel is only thing in color, but it looks silly if they're swimming in the water.

With the seniors in their colorful shirts, I thought this would be the perfect (and very limited) time to do this. It was very time consuming - and I'm sure there's a quicker way to do it than the way I do - but I am very happy with the final turnout. I wanted to be completely done with conference pictures by the end of March - which I think can still happen. Just all depends on everything else that I need to get done which includes:
- DVD videos to everyone that still is waiting their copy
- Need to finish the team poster so I can put that order in
- The new post cards idea is really fresh in my head and I am having a hard time putting it aside until it's completed.

And there was something else..oh, yeah.

- Have to focus on photo so I can graduate - kind of a big one right there.

But the others involve income and getting my name out there so they're important too... ugh, but so is getting out of school. Geez, too much to do, too much to do.

Click here to follow my facebook fan page!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home